The best Facebook video downloader HD supports downloading videos on all devices
Are you a Facebook user and need to download Facebook videos? Do you feel uncomfortable when Facebook doesn’t have a video download option? If you answer yes, you come to the right place because in this article I will give you a great method that supports you to download Facebook videos on any device from Android, iOS to your computer. SnapSave.go to is Facebook Downloader HD that I would recommend to you in this article. So keep track of the article carefully below.
How to use Facebook downloader to download Facebook videos on Android
- First, you need to be in the Facebook app.
- Next, go to a video on Facebook. Find a well-publicized video that you love. You can find many videos by tapping the “Watch” icon at the top of the screen – an icon that looks like a television. Alternatively, you can access the video on your news site or to the user’s profile page or the page of any company or organization.
- Tap the “⋯” sign in the upper right corner above the Facebook post of the video you want to download.
- Then you will get a menu. Click on the Copy link.
- Open a web browser. You can download videos using any web browser you have.
- Go to Facebook video downloader – SnapSave.app in your browser.
- Press and hold the bar that says “Paste video link” and tap Paste to paste the link to the Facebook video into the bar.
- Click Download to the right of the link paste bar. This process the video on the link, which can take a few seconds.
- Choose whatever quality you need from 144p to 2K or 4K. Then wait a few seconds for the system to process and select Download video to the device.
- You will then be notified that the video has been downloaded completely. you can review it in your image and video library.
How to use Facebook downloader for iPhone or iPad users
- First, download and install Firefox. Firefox icon is like a round flame-shaped. Follow these steps to install Firefox:
- Open the App Store.
- Click the Search tab.
- Enter “Firefox” into the search bar and tap Go.
- Click Get next to Firefox.
- Open the Facebook application.
- Go to a video on your favorite Facebook and download it.
- Click Share – The button has a curved arrow below the post containing the video you want to download and select the Copy link. In addition, you can also touch the symbol ⋯ in the upper right corner. This will display multiple menu options including link copying.
- Next, open Firefox. Firefox icon is like a round flame-shaped. Touch the Firefox icon on the main screen to open the Firefox web browser.
- Visit Facebook Downloader Snapsave.App in Firefox browser.
- After that, the link to the copied Facebook video will be pasted into the bar.
- Click the Download button. This is the button on the right of the bar linked to the video.
- Then, select the video quality you want to download and make downloads to complete.
- You can access downloaded videos by finding them in FireFox’s “Download” folder in the “File” application. Follow these steps to access downloaded videos from Facebook:
- Open the file application.
- Click on my iPhone / iPad in the left menu bar.
- Click on the Firefox folder.
- Click the Download folder.
- Touch the downloaded video to play that video.
How to download Facebook videos on computer with Facebook downloader
- Visit Facebook on the web browser. If you are not logged in, enter your email address and password and log in
- Move to the video you want to download.
- Click on the 3 dot symbol above the post containing the video.
- You will then get an optional menu. Click Copy Links.
- Visit Facebook Downloader snapsave.app in the web browser. This is a website where you can download all Facebook videos, even private videos.
- Right-click the bar and paste the video link.
- Click Download and wait for a few seconds of video processing.
- Choose a quality option you love and perform the Facebook video download process.
- After that, you will find that video in the download folder or video on your computer.
Some “Facebook” videos are not stored on Facebook so they cannot be downloaded via Facebook.
When you use a computer, you can also download private videos, videos in groups, private groups but it will be a bit more complicated, details at: https://snapsave.app/hi/download-private-video
Thus, the article has provided detailed steps for you to use the Facebook video downloader HD SnapSave.app on any device from Android, iOS to the computer. From now on, you don’t have to worry about not being able to download Facebook videos anymore.